After completing school, I am determined to put an immense amount of effort into creating a successful future for myself. I plan to say yes to any opportunity that comes my way, paid or not paid. Instructors in school emphasize that even a non-paying job will grant many benefits. I will have access to different connections from people in the field, it will give me experience, as well as material for my portfolio and/ or social media page in order to advertise my work.  I am very passionate about the career path that I am choosing to go down, and I aspire to reflect that passion into the work I do for my future clients.

{ Photo References: https://www.blanchemacdonald.com/atelier-campus/ }

My career goals to achieve within the next 5 years are…

• Successfully complete my diploma in the Global Makeup Program at Blanche Macdonald Centre, becoming a certified makeup artist.
  • Make connections with each of my instructors in order to make a good and memorable impression.
  • Apply for the ‘Beaty En Route’ team, which is a mobile on-site luxury makeup and hair boutique. I had previously gotten into contact with the founder of ‘Beauty En Route’ by simply asking her for her thoughts and advice with regards to her experiences in makeup school. I appreciated her insight and was intrigued by the kind of work that she does.
  • Work for ‘Beauty En Route’ as a team member and makeup artist.
  • Have the knowledge and financials to create my own brand as a bridal makeup service in the Fraser Valley.